Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
020 8090 0325
Voltage Optimisation System is a system that limits the voltage used within a home or business without impacting performance of any electric equipment, you can expect to see savings of up to 20% straight away.
To speak to a member of our energy saving team about how Voltage optimisation could help you save money simply click below or call 020 8090 0325
How does Voltage Optimisation Work?
Most electrical equipment manufactured for Europe and the UK is rated at 220V but may operate at an even lower voltage. The average voltage supplied from the National Grid is 242V (although it can be as high as 253V). So, in most cases, you are being supplied more voltage than most households or business would need
The VOS Voltage Optimisation System VO4HOME reduces the amount of energy consumed to what is needed, rather than what is supplied, which means instant savings on energy bills.
- Reduces energy bills by an average of 12% however some homes and businesses will see savings of up to 20%.
- Operates on all circuits 24 hours a day 7 days a week so you are continuously saving.
- Extends the lifespan of electrical equipment as there is less wear and tear.
- There are no ongoing maintenance requirements.
- Guaranteed return on investment within 5 years although this is usually significantly less.
- Voltage optimization systems are available in a variety of specifications to suit all homes and businesses.
How does Voltage Optimisation work
- The VOS Voltage Optimization system is very simple to install usually taking less than an hour and requires no rewiring and there is no need to change electricity providers
- The system will optimize the whole premises providing immediate savings without requiring any changes to lifestyle.
- The VOS Voltage Optimization system monitors the voltage continuously to ensure a minimum voltage of 220v at all time.
- The system constantly optimizes supply to ensure that saving are maximized.
- The system works with and improves the efficiency of heat pumps and PV systems.
If you would like to know more about how a Voltage Optimisation System could help you make significant savings click below to take the no obligation survey or call 020 8090 0325 to speak to a member of our energy saving team.